This Acceptable Use Policy ("Policy") describes the generally prohibited uses of any services provided by Apigee Corporation and/or its website ("Services"). This Policy provides a set of examples. The examples are not intended to be an exhaustive list and Apigee, in its sole discretion, may deem other activities to be prohibited by this Policy. Apigee may modify this Policy from time-to-time by posting a new version of this Policy.
By using the Services, the user ("You") agrees to the current version of the Policy. If You violate the Policy or authorize or help others to do so, as solely determined by Apigee, Apigee may terminate or suspend Your use of the Services.
You are prohibited from using, or encouraging, promoting, or facilitating others to use the Services for any illegal, harmful or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, or offensive. You agree not to, and not to allow third parties to specifically use the Services to:
- Distribute, send, or enable the sending of unsolicited e-mail, messages, promotions, advertising, solicitations, or the like through the Services
- Engage in, promote, or encourage illegal activity
- Offer fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (such as ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming)
- Engage in other deceptive practices or offensive activity, such as creating or passing though content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, or invades a person's privacy
- Distribute or propagate viruses, worms, corrupted files, Trojan horses, hoaxes, cancelbots, or other similar items
- Violate, or encourage the violation of, the intellectual property and other legal rights of others (including but not limited to (violating the Digital Millennium Copyright Act).
If Your become aware of any violation of this Policy, Your will immediately notify Apigee and provide Apigee with assistance, as requested, to fix or stop the violation. To report any violation of this Policy, please notify email@example.com.
Apigee Monitoring and Enforcement
Apigee reserves the right to investigate any violation or suspected violation of this Policy but is under no obligation to do so. In doing so, Apigee may temporarily suspend access to the Services or terminate the Services, remove any content it believes is in violation of this Policy, and report any activity that it suspects violates any law, rule, or regulation to law enforcement officials, regulators, or the like, in its sole discretion.