Palo Alto, CA
CED Our Developer Advocate will partner with our developer users, ensuring a delightful and successful user experience. The Developer Advocate will:
- Interact with users
- Help users build and launch products on the Apigee platform
- Maintain relationships with developers
- Communicate user feedback to the product team
- Represent Apigee at physical events and online
Think you might be our Developer Advocate? You...
- Possess technical aptitude: you likely have a Github account demonstrating your interaction with many different programming languages and frameworks. You’ve built at least one large application in one of them, and have played around with RESTful APIs and a NOSQL database before.
- Love learning more about other people’s projects, why they build them, and how they work
- Don’t let go of an issue until it’s been solved. If someone is stuck waiting on a bugfix from us, you feel more pain than they do.
- Don’t mind travelling once every other week to once a week (in some rare cases), sometimes internationally.
Maybe you have even...
- Supported a technical product as an Evangelist, Community Manager or Support Representative
- Have a CS or Engineering degree