Counters can be used to track statistics on many aspects of an application by keeping a running count of the number of times an action occurs in your app. Posting an event increments the counter. Counters can also be retrieved by time period, allowing you to generate reports on specific actions in your app.
With Apigee's API BaaS, you can define your own counters. Some of the things that you might track with a user-defined counter are:
- How many times people click on the help button in your application.
- How many times your game is played each day.
- How many times your banner ads are clicked each day.
Help or comments?
- Something's not working: See Apigee Support.
- Something's wrong with the docs: Click Send Feedback in the lower right.
(Incorrect? Unclear? Broken link? Typo?)