Migrating from Mobile Analytics to App Monitoring
We are excited to announce that Mobile Analytics has now been integrated into Apigee App Services and rename App Monitoring! Now you will be able to manage, view and run all of Apigee's App Services and Mobile Analytics services with one set of SDKs, one admin portal, and one login. Even better, you will be able to use your existing Mobile Analytics login. The new App Services brings a variety of great improvements to the App Monitoring experience, including improved data visualization and an easier-to-use interface.
Just follow these simple steps to complete the migration from Mobile Analytics to App Monitoring:
- Remove the Mobile Analytics SDK from your source code, including any initialization code.
- Login to the App Services admin portal with your existing Mobile Analytics login, and create a new application. You will need this application name and your pre-existing organization name to initialize the App Services SDK.
Include and initialize the most recent version of of the App Services SDK in your app. View our download and installation guide for your platform for more information on completing this step:
- Replace any Mobile Analytics SDK methods in your source code with the corresponding App Monitoring methods. In most cases, the method names will remain unchanged. In most other cases, it will be as simple as changing the class reference on the method name from
- Check out our App Monitoring documentation for more information on customizing the monitoring settings for your app.
Help or comments?
- Something's not working: See Apigee Support.
- Something's wrong with the docs: Click Send Feedback in the lower right.
(Incorrect? Unclear? Broken link? Typo?)