You can store and manage user data as User entities. With user data in your application, you can add support for a wide variety of features common to mobile apps. For example, you can:
- Control access to data by defining permission rules. (See Security & token authentication for more.)
- Present content specific to each user, such as their list of favorites.
- Support social features, such as letting users "follow" one another, for example.
In mobile applications, data about users is typically added by users themselves when they register through your app. The topics in this section provide specific cURL and SDK-specific examples for getting things done with user data.
Help or comments?
- Something's not working: See Apigee Support.
- Something's wrong with the docs: Click Send Feedback in the lower right.
(Incorrect? Unclear? Broken link? Typo?)