Apigee gives you a complete API platform for the app economy.
Apigee API Platform: How it works (video 3:24)
Apigee API Platform: Deployment Models
Selecting a Model that Fits and Evolves with Your Business Needs (whitepaper)
Create, manage and scale APIs that app developers will love with Gateway Services. Transform any data feed, web service, or 3rd party API into robust, intuitive APIs.
- Apigee API Platform: Gateway Services (video 3:28) Greg Brail introduces Gateway Services
- Gateway Services documentation
Developer Channel Services
Developer Channel Services enable you to get developers up and running quickly. Make a good first impression, increase developer adoption, and build community with a complete portal that offers frictionless on-boarding and interactive API documentation.
- Apigee API Platform: Developer Channel Services (video 2:26) Jen Mazzon introduces Developer Channel Services
- Developer Channel Services documentation
Analytics Services offers end-to-end visibility into your API ecosystem from the API to mobile apps. Understand your customers' full context - how they use your service with partner APIs, social networks, and other products.
- Apigee API Platform: Analytics Services (video 3:09) Anant Jhingran introduces Analytics Services.
- Analytics Services documentation
Build cutting-edge apps with social graphs, geolocation built-in activity streams, and more. Let Apigee handle the mundane data conversions, sign in/sign up, storage, server maintenance, and so on with App Services - our "Backend-as-a-Service" solution.
- Apigee API Platform: Apps Services (video 3:34) Ed Anuff introduces App Services.
- App Services documentation
Go beyond customer proﬁles and error reporting. Get real insights into how your app performs beyond what Google, Omniture, and Flurry can offer. Use Mobile Analytics to detect, diagnose and ﬁx apps running on mobile devices.