On-boarding Developers and Building Community
Hosting the Developer's Community on the Apigee Platform
This set of Learning Paths is here to familiarize API developers with Apigee's Platform and how it can be leveraged to create an Apps Development Community.
High level materials can be found below:
- Read the e-book, Developers Hate Marketing (you may be asked for personal information)
- Watch How to Segment Developers for your API Strategy
On-boarding Developers, Building and Nurturing Community
Following this link will unfold capabilities in Apigee that will solve the following:
- Apigee API Consoles make it easier for developers to learn and use an API, Read What is an API Console
- Now that you APIs are built and tuned, it's time to evangalize your APIs with your developer community Setup your portal
- Now that you know the benefits of an API Console, read Setup an Apigee API Console
- Generate accurate and useful documentation by reading Add and Edit Content
- Keep the developer community engaged by leveraging Add blog and forum Posts
Help or comments?
- Something's not working: See Apigee Support.
- Something's wrong with the docs: Click Send Feedback in the lower right.
(Incorrect? Unclear? Broken link? Typo?)