What Every Executive Should Know About APIs and the App Economy
- APIs as a Business Strategy - free chapter from the O'Reilly book APIs: A Strategy Guide (Daniel Jacobson, Greg Brail, Dan Woods)
- Why APIs? Doing Business in the Full Context of Customers - an Apigee article
- Engage customers where they are - at the edge of your enterprise - an Apigee article
- What Every Executive Should Know About APIs - a blog written by David Chiu
What is Apigee?
Apigee's API Platform enables businesses and developers to deliver well-designed, scalable APIs and apps, drive developer adoption, and extract business value from their API ecosystem. Hundreds of companies including AT&T, eBay, Pearson, Gilt Groupe and Walgreens and thousands of developers use Apigee to reach new customers and drive innovation through APIs and apps.
- The App Economy in 5 Minutes - Overview of the major transitions in apps and platforms that are disrupting every industry (video 5 min.)
- Apigee API Platform: How it Works - Overview of the components of the API Platform (video 3:24)
- Listen to Apigee Concepts which covers the same topic (11 min.)
- Visit the Apigee blog for our latest commentary and perspectives on the API and apps economy.
- Get an Apigee eBook Is Your API Naked or review the webcast Is Your API Naked: API Technology & Operations (video 41.08 and slides)
- Finally, of course you found Apigee's Website.