Send Docs Feedback
Apigee Developer Services Portal Release Notes - 7.x-4.24
Stability, scalability, security, extensibility, bug fixes
- Devconnect Libraries now use Guzzle to do HTTP requests. New library is lighter weight and in keeping with Drupal best practices going forward (e.g. D8).
- Module to support Apigee Documentation API.
- Release of DevConnect Monetization Payment (devconnect_mint_payment). This module allows new Payment modules to hook into it and delegate to it the whole checkout process and update of the developer balance (Yet sometimes hooking modules need to explicitly call commerce workflow functions).
- Release of DevConnect Monetization Worldpay Payment (devconnect_mint_worldpay). This modules hooks into DevConnect Monetization Payment and powers the use of WorldPay Corporate Gateway for recurring transaction processing.
- The apigee_account now correctly set the Username, first name, last name during registration.
- Dev Portal connection details are now read from and written to a YAML file in the private filesystem. A new Drush task (devconnect-update-settings, alias dc-settings) ports Drupal-var-based connection settings to YAML. This is also handled in hook_update_N() which is invoked when update.php is run.
- Dev Portal now uses Guzzle/Http library as its HTTP client when communicating with the Apigee endpoint.
- When testing the connection to KMS on the Dev Portal admin screen, the connection no longer falsely reports failure if there are no API Products configured for this org.
- Deprecated devconnect_apigee, devconnect_validate and devconnect_faq_ext modules have been removed.
- Dev Portal app attributes admin screen has been moved to a submenu of Dev Portal admin screen. Additional widgets (radio buttons, select boxes, checkboxes) were added. Multiple bugs in field reordering were fixed.
- Hardcoded paths to assets (JS, CSS, images) in modules and themes were removed.
- developer_app entities are now objects rather than arrays. Rudimentary view support for Developer App entities was added.
- Granular permissions to view, create, edit, delete and administer developer apps were added. CRUD permissions by default are assigned to authenticated users; administer permissions are assigned by default to any role with Administrator in its name.
- More hardcoded English-language strings were wrapped in the t() function to allow for localization.
- When a Developer App is saved to the endpoint, several default attributes are created if they do not already exist: DisplayName, Developer, lastModified, lastModifier, creationDate.
Help or comments?
- If something's not working: Ask the Apigee Community or see Apigee Support.
- If something's wrong with the docs: Send Docs Feedback
(Incorrect? Unclear? Broken link? Typo?)