The Analytics tab displays the last viewed report and provides access to any other reports in your org.
- Click Analytics in the main menu.
The landing page displays the last viewed report and lists all the available custom reports.
- The Reports table lists the following elements:
- Report name: Name of the report.
- Function: Metrics specified in the report, which can be sum, average, maximum, or minimum.
- Measure: Unit of measure specified. For example, response code.
- Status: Status of the report. For example, live.
Note: Click the report heading to sort the view the data in either ascending or descending order.
When you've completed building your custom report, the data is populated immediately. The graph is defaulted to plot the first metric you chose for the tab in your custom report. If you want to see different metrics, or compare them against each other, follow these steps:
- Click the report name to view the graphs of the selected report.
- Click the Edit button to edit the display name, dimensions, and measures.
- Click Save.
You also have the option to delete a report by clicking the Delete button.