Apigee lets you export the XML files that make up your API so you can edit them offline in your favorite XML editor. When you're done, you can upload the changes to update the API in Apigee as a new revision.
- Select an API from the summary table on the API page.
- Locate the revision you want to download in the Revision table on the API detail page.
- In the Actions column, click More and select Download. A ZIP is generated and downloaded to your system.
- Open the ZIP and edit the files.
For details on the structure of an API proxy, see API proxy configuration reference.
- Create a ZIP file for files in your API. Be sure to maintain the original directory structure and folder names.
- Click the Upload Revision button on the API's detail page.