To enable Monetization and Worldpay modules:
- Ensure that Monetization is enabled for your org.
Monetization is available on Apigee Edge Enterprise plans only. To enable Monetization in your environment, contact Apigee Support.
- Log in to your Developer Portal as a user with the administrator role assigned.
- Select Modules in the administration menu.
- In the list of module categories on the left, select DevConnect Mint to filter the list to display Monetization-specific modules only.
- Turn on DevConnect Monetization Recurring Payment Worldpay (devconnect_mint_worldpay) and DevConnect Monetization (devconnect_monetization).
- Select Save Configuration. If you are prompted with the Some required modules must be enabled page, select Continue. Your Modules page should now look like this:
- Select Store > Configuration > Payment methods in the administration menu.
- Verify that the Apigee Mint Recurring Payment via Corporate Gateway Worldpay payment method rule is enabled. It should display in the Enabled payment method rules area of the page.
- Under the Operations heading, select edit.
- In the Actions area of the page, under the Operations heading, select edit.
- Select Save.
- In the administration menu, verify that the Store menu item displays:
Users who have been assigned the administrator role will be able to see the Store menu item.
- In the Developer Portal menu, verify that the Monetization menu item displays:
All Developer Portal users will be able to see the Monetization menu item.
- Go through the first few steps to purchase a rate plan and verify that the Worldpay Payment module displays on the Review order page.
To configure Monetization:
- Select Configuration > Dev Portal Settings in the administration menu.
- On the Dev Portal Settings page, expand the Test Configuration area. Ensure that the Connection Timeout and Request Timeout values are both set to 60 (seconds).
- Expand the Monetization Configuration area. Verify that the Default Monetization Role is set to Monetization Administrator.
Monetization for the Developer Portal includes Monetization Administrator and Finance Administrator roles, which are preconfigured to provide access to specific Monetization functionality. To view or change role-based access for any aspect of Monetization, navigate to People > Permissions in the administration menu.
- The default value for the cache clear interval is 600 (seconds), or 10 minutes. Change this value if you want to use a different interval.
- Leave all other settings unchanged for now.
- Select Save configuration.
To set up Monetization terms and conditions:
- Access the Apigee Edge management UI.
- Select Admin > Organization Profile.
- Select + Add Terms and Conditions. For more information, see Specify terms and conditions.
- The terms and conditions you set up here will be displayed in the Developer Portal on the Monetization > Settings > Terms & Conditions page. Developers must accept these terms and conditions before they can purchase a rate plan.
To enable recurring payments for your developers:
- Ensure that your Worldpay account is set up to process recurring payments.
- Contact Apigee Support to enable recurring payments in your Developer Portal.
Need more information about Monetization in the Developer Portal? See Overview of Monetization in the Developer Portal.
Need overall information about Monetization? See The basics of monetization.
Help or comments?
- Something's not working: See Apigee Support.
- Something's wrong with the docs: Click Send Feedback in the lower right.
(Incorrect? Unclear? Broken link? Typo?)