On Tuesday, July 1, 2014, we released a new cloud version of Apigee Edge.
If you have questions, go to Apigee Customer Support.
For a list of all Apigee Edge release notes, see Apigee Edge Release Notes.
Following are the new features and enhancements in this release.
- Dashboards: Under the Analytics menu in the management UI, the following new dashboards are available for beta preview:
- The Devices dashboard provides insights into how APIs are being consumed by devices, OS families, agents, and platforms. For more information, see Devices dashboard.
- The Partner Engagement dashboard provides a view of different levels of developer and apps engagement. For more information, see Partner engagement dashboard.
- The Error Analysis dashboard provides a high-level view of errors and error trends across APIs. For more information, see Error Analysis Dashboard.
- Custom Analytics Collections: A Custom Analytics Collection builder lets you define custom variables in your API flows for use in custom analytics reports. This is available under the Tools menu in the API proxy Develop view. For more information, see Analyze API message content using custom analytics.
The following bugs are fixed in this release.
|API creation with custom role||An issue preventing users in a custom role from uploading API proxy bundles has been fixed.|
|Dual pod registration||Dual pod registration for a server was causing issues in identifying the correct pod info for a server. This issue has been fixed.|
Help or comments?
- Something's not working: See Apigee Support.
- Something's wrong with the docs: Click Send Feedback in the lower right.
(Incorrect? Unclear? Broken link? Typo?)