Gamesys: From Monolith to Microservices
You’ve heard the microservices success stories. You’ve heard about organizations that have scaled 50 services up and down seamlessly and deployed each in minutes. You, on the other hand, are too nervous to touch any part of your huge legacy codebase, in case it crumbles to the floor.
How do monoliths really get split up into microservices? How do real companies succeed with this architecture?
In this webcast replay, architects at Gamesys share their first-hand experiences and discuss:
- the whys and why nots of microservices
- the importance and effects of API governance and standards
- the most effective team structure
- tips for splitting monoliths
- DevOps processes and API design employed by Gamesys