Tweet Your ♥: The I ♥ APIs Sticker Contest
APIs are everywhere: they’re the glue connecting our digital world. We want to unite API fans around the world to share their love for APIs, and reward those who can show it most creatively. So we’re announcing the I ♥ APIs Sticker Contest on Twitter!
How do you enter, you ask?
It's easy: find your I ♥ APIs sticker (check out the examples in this post). If you don’t have one already, fill out this form. We’ll send the first 100 requesters 2 stickers ASAP.
Then, take a picture of your I ♥ APIs sticker someplace amazing, unusual, funny, or familiar: at the Eiffel Tower or in your backyard; at an Egyptian pyramid or the coffee shop around the corner; underwater or with your dog. The more creative, the better your chances of winning.
Here are some sample tweets:
- APIs open the door for developers to create awesome apps @apigee #iloveapis
- APIs bring apps to life @apigee #Iloveapis
- APIs are everywhere @apigee #Iloveapis
- APIs make the world go ‘round @apigee #Iloveapis
Why? To share API love—and win prizes:
The winner of the “Most Creative I ♥ APIs photo tweet” (chosen by a panel of Apigee judges) receives a Jawbone Mini Jambox and an Apigeek t-shirt!
Two runners-up will receive an Apigeek t-shirt.
The prize for the most re-tweeted I ♥ APIs photo: a Nike FuelBand.
- Participants must follow @Apigee and submit in English to be eligible
- Participants must include @Apigee and the hash tag #iloveapis
- Entries must include a photo of the I ♥ APIs sticker
- Submissions must not contain images that are hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, or promote discrimination
- Best entry, 2 runner-ups and audience prize winner will be selected
- The winners will be notified directly on Twitter
And if you love APIs, be sure to save the date for the I ♥ APIs Conference 2014, to be held September 8-10 in San Francisco. Details coming soon!