- Rising customer expectations for relevant, personalized engagement across all channels.
- The percentage of people using a banking app daily rose from 13% to 20% (y/y 2014/2015); the percentage who went to a bank branch for a reason other than using an ATM fell five points to 41%*.
- Technological advances increase opportunity but add complexity for traditional banking services.
- Innovation from non-bank services and Fintechs adding new source of competition.
Financial Services & Banking
- Banking ecosystems spur partner and external innovation and build long term advantage .
- Two-speed IT enables companies to speed the innovation of new apps while maintaining control and reliability of systems of record.
- API-based banking services increases agility and ability to unlock value from existing data and services.
Increase agility, reduce development time, and grow a broad ecosystem with API banking services
Enable two-speed IT accelerating time to market for new API-based banking channel solutions
Streamline developer and partner onboarding and deliver secure, intelligent, connected experiences
Unlock and leverage corporate data to understand and adapt to customers and systems
Morningstar, Inc. is a leading provider of independent investment research in North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company offers an extensive line of products and services for individual investors, financial advisors, asset managers, and retirement plan providers and sponsors.
Apigee has helped Morningstar deliver feeds, ratings, and fund and equity ratings to its customers quickly, reliably, and scalably, regardless of how they want to consume this data.