- Regulation change, technology advancement, and consumer expectations drive industry change.
- Focus on payment for outcomes instead of for services requires new business models.
- Requirements for health data interoperability demand infrastructure modernization.
- Open data initiatives reveal new opportunity for providers to connect with patients, and across healthcare systems in new ways.
- FHIR ( (Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources) standard for data interoperability provides framework for data interoperability and compliance.
- Changes from the point of care to payment and reimbursement improve outcomes and overall provider and payer effectiveness.
Increase agility, reduce development time, leverage data, and grow ecosystems with API-based infrastructure
The Apigee Health APIx solution provides a fast path to data interoperability across healthcare teams
Unlock and leverage health data to enable intelligent and adaptive apps for multiple devices
Enable use of sensors and remote monitoring allowing healthcare providers to connect with patients in new ways
McKesson's technology division is consistently recognized as the No.1 Healthcare IT company in the United States. The healthcare industry is undergoing a big shift from traditional fee-for-service reimbursement to value-based reimbursement, and with this shift comes a lot of change.
Recognizing the need to adapt to this change, McKesson partnered with Apigee to drive innovation in healthcare and unlock savings and efficiencies to create value for the economy. Learn how they built the Intelligence Hub platform, a next-gen portfolio platform that will transform healthcare reimbursement.