- Citizens have the same expectations for engagement and service of government institutions as they do of private organizations.
- Requirements of open data initiatives demand infrastructure modernization.
- Outdated and legacy infrastructure stymies innovation.
- Open data initiatives reveal new opportunity for government to connect with citizens and across agencies in new ways.
- Federal and state agencies seek to exchange information across legacy on-premises systems and cloud applications.
- Organizations strive to engage with citizens across web, mobile and devices to build closer relationships and responsive government.
Enable Self Service
Lower costs and improve satisfaction by increasing citizen self-service through apps and new digital experiences
Maximize the re-use of existing data and assets and securely connect citizens with their data.
Securely share information with Federal and state agencies and external government suppliers
Engage with citizens across web, mobile, and devices to better serve constituencies and deliver responsive government