Who can request a portal?
A Developer Services portal is available only on Apigee Edge Enterprise plans. Portals are not available on Apigee Developer plans.
To request a portal
Note: You must create an organization administrator user in your organization on Apigee Edge before you can request a portal. Steps 1 - 3 of the following procedure describe how to create that user.
- On Apigee Edge, select the Admin menu entry to create the new administrator user.
- Specify the user name and email address. The email address of the new user must be in the form:
where ORGNAME is the name of your organization. You must include the text prefix "dc_devportal+" on the email address.
- Select 'Organization Administrator' for the role.
- After creating the administrator user, complete the following form fields and select Submit to request a Developer Services Portal instance.
Help or comments?
- Something's not working: See Apigee Support.
- Something's wrong with the docs: Click Send Feedback in the lower right.
(Incorrect? Unclear? Broken link? Typo?)